When I think of pressing flowers, I think of colorful gardens, sunshine, creativity and outdoor fun laced with dollops of enthusiasm!
Personally, I have found that pressing flowers is one of the most enjoyable and rewarding of interests.
It centers you; it encourages creativity; and it promotes health and happiness.
If you love flowers and nature and enjoy gardening as I do, then this is for you too.
But let’s get down to basics. You will want to know how to get started.
Luckily I have just the answer for you!
Because I have written an illustrated guide called “Flower Pressing Secrets” that will reveal everything to you. It will show you exactly how to master the skills you’ll need to become an expert flower presser and card maker.
Secret tips in full detail
“Flower pressing secrets” is a detailed, step-by-step guide based on my own experiences with pressing flowers over many years.
It’s packed with helpful information, clear instructions, many good tips and colorful pictures of real pressed flowers and designs.
It will get you pressing flowers and designing stunning cards and pictures in no time at all.
My guide covers everything from the picking and pressing of your flowers right up to the creating and marketing of your cards and pictures.
You’ll be amazed at how quickly you can start producing your own lovely designs. All you have to do is follow the step-by-step instructions. And once you know how – it’s really so easy. This is a real winner!
My book will show you all the things I wanted to know when I firs started pressing flowers. It contains every bit of information that I personally collected over many years of pressing flowers.
The good news is that I have many innovative methods that are inexpensive and easy to use.
Best of all, they work! Because “flower pressing secrets” is practical and easy to follow.
It’s perfect for the home user too because it makes use of materials that are easily available.
And you certainly won’t need expensive flower presses or kits.
Simply follow my step-by-step instructions and you will soon have your own collection of beautifully pressed flowers in glorious colour.
And of course, once your pressed flowers are ready – I’ll show you how to use them to make cards and pictures. I’ll even show you how to market them if you want to take that route.
All this can be yours in minutes!
What you’ll learn in “Flower Pressing Secrets”:
- How to choose the kinds of flowers that are best for pressing. Choose the wrong ones and they’ll end up mildewed or messy.
- Knowing when to pick your flowers is vital for success. Pick them at the wrong time of the day and you’ll be doomed to disappointment.
- Where to source flowers if you can’t grow them.
- You should harvest flowers at different stages of their development. Find out what these stages are.
- Discover the secrets for preserving the natural colors of your pressed flowers.
- Find out what I do to make my pressed flower pictures last for as long as 15 years or more.
- Find out how to press and add leaves and tendrils to your designs so that your pictures look natural and come alive.
- Discover how to create soft, flowing lines and how to avoid the stiff, dried look that you often see in less professional work.
- Learn my special method that allows you to control the feather-light flowers without having to use a drop of glue!
- Discover an easy and effective way to seal your finished designs.
- And many more tips and secrets . . .
A Step-by Step Guide
As you can see, all you need is the know-how. And you can get it right here in my book of “Flower Pressing Secrets.”
My detailed and illustrated guide will help you to master the art of pressing flowers quickly and easily!
Not only will you learn how to press flowers – you will also find out how to make lovely greeting cards, pictures and more – all with that polished, professional look.
You will gain access to all my specialized knowledge. I will show you exactly which flowers to use and how to press them; how to preserve the color; how to create easy designs and much more.
I have revealed everything in this course and you will have access to all my ideas and tips.
One more thing – this guide is not available in hard cover or in book stores. You will only be able to get it here. But the good news is that it’s just a click away!
Don’t wait another minute. Get immediate access to Flower Pressing Secrets right now for the small sum of only $39.95 and start pressing!